Bicester Good Neighbour Scheme volunteers are simply kind hearted people who have an
hour or two to spare each week to help others. They can assist with practical tasks,
do odd jobs, or just visit for friendly chat.
Some of the things our volunteers are happy to help with:
• Tasks at home – like changing a light bulb
• Help with the shopping or collecting a prescription
• Light gardening work
• Help with forms or letters
• Walking or feeding a pet
• Checking that you are safe, warm and well
• Just having a chat / befriending
• Information about other services and advice you might need
Call 07849 799530 and talk to our friendly coordinator.
We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Comments from some of our clients:
"A really good friend. So very thoughtful and kind; I simply couldn't manage without her." Val
"Just a joy. I wouldn't get half of what I get done now without having my volunteer." Win